The association main fields of activity are:
Active Listening, Transformative Mediation and Psychological Support
From 2004 Me.Dia.Re provides free of charge services of empathic listening, mediation of conflicts and psychological support, in the cities of Turin, Collegno and Verbania.
From 2005, we provides Free Services of Family Mediation in the cities of Torino and Caserta.
Psychological support and psychotherapy for victims
Me.Dia.Re also provides psychological support services for:
- Women victim of violence and their children
- Refugees and asylum seekers, adults and minors
- People and families in social and relational distress caused or worsened by the economic crisis
- Victims of intentional crime or offence of negligence and their families
The association also provides paid services of psychological support and psychotherapy.
From 2011 Me.Dia.Re. provides free anti-bullying services in Turin.
Civil and Commercial Mediation
Mediation in Civil and Commercial disputes with three service desks in Turin, Bra and Naples.
Training on prevention and management of conflict relationships and the refining of soft skills in different areas (family, health, work-organizations, social, educational).
More in details:
- Since 2005, courses finalized to the creation of Teams for listening and conflict mediation in all Public Healthcare units of Piedmont, Emilia Romagna and Lombardy Region (more than 90 hospitals and other healthcare centres)
- Courses for doctors and nurses on their model of Clinical Conflict Management
- Master in Organizational and Interpersonal Conflict Management
- Annual Master of victimological and criminological sciences and victim support in collaboration with the International Observatory for the victims of violence
- Annual Master of Family and Interpersonal Conflict Mediation accredited by the Italian Association of Family Mediators
- Courses on the treatment of the victims, victim support and the restorative justice in favour of psychologists, social workers, educators, practitioners, law enforcement and healthcare personnel
- Courses on the prevention and management of violence against healthcare and social services professionals
- Courses of ethno-psychology and trans-cultural psychology for operators of support services for migrants, asylum seekers and refugees (in collaboration with the Association of Psychologists in the Word in Turin)
- Courses for civil and commercial mediators accredited by the Italian Ministry of Justice.
Supervision and monitoring
Since 2007, Me.Dia.Re. realizes clinical, organizational and dynamic supervision and monitoring activities for:
- Operators of the 90 Teams for listening and conflict mediation trained in hospitals and healthcare units of Piedmont, Lombardy and Emilia Romagna
- Social services operators of several municipalities in Piedmont
- Educators and other professionals who work with migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
- Doctors and nurses of several hospitals.